January 3rd, 2022
New release: Bytes Route version 1.11 – Lobster 🦞
Bytes Route 1.11 – Lobster is here. This release is about our vision for the future and the introduction of the new subscription plans.
For the past year and a half, Bytes Route has seen 11 releases, each bringing big features and many improvements:
- v1.0 – Ant– first version of the Tour Editor, Script, Bubble, and Dashboard
- v1.1 – Butterfly– new tour creation options and security improvements
- v1.2 – Cat– basic tour Statistics, a new Dashboard, new onboarding flow
- v1.3 – Dolphin– Launch widget visibility options
- v1.4 – Elephant– new Analytics view and a detailed documentation
- v1.5 – Flamingo– Team management system
- v1.6 – Giraffe– Analytics 2.0 and onboarding for new Bytes Route users
- v1.7 – Hamster– Tour Launch Options
- v1.8 – Impala– Custom Themes and Launch Widget 2.0
- v1.9 – Jaguar– Product Tour tab error clearing and multiple bug fixes and stability improvements
- v1.10 – Koala– was our biggest release until now. It came with Onboarding 2.0, Dashboard 2.0, and the Multi-language feature
We are planning on adding more features to our product, so keep an eye on our product roadmap.
Starting today, we are introducing a new licensing model that includes subscription tiers for everyone, from small businesses to medium-sized businesses.
We offer a 15-day free trial, no credit card required, to all existing and new users to give them the chance to explore all features. You can keep using the free version if you don’t need the extra features of the paid tiers.
Learn more about our subscription plans on our website.
The Bytes Route team wants you, our users, to be part of our journey going forward. We would truly appreciate your feedback about Bytes Route so that we can improve it for you in the future.