New release: Bytes Route version 1.3.0 – Dolphin 🐬
This release includes the option to toggle the visibility of the Launch widget in your page, UX improvements in the extension and dashboard, and multiple UI & logic bugfixes in the script, extension, and dashboard.
- Implemented a script option to show the Launch widget on the page.
- Improved the way users start a tutorial from the extension. You will no longer accidentally start the tour by clicking anywhere in the tutorial card. A tutorial can now be started from the extension, only by clicking the [Play] button.
- Improved the publish switch button to also be toggled by pressing the label.
- Improved the look of the blog and the blog articles.
- Fixed a bug with dynamic URL detection that would get stuck on certain SPAs.
- Fixed a bug involving tutorial statistics, where the step reached data wouldn’t increment if it was set to be navigated via “element click”.
- Fixed a bug where users who were already logged in the dashboard, wouldn’t get the correct login redirect from the extension.
- Fixed a bug, in which, if you pressed [Logout] from the “Tutorial detailed view”, it would redirect you to the wrong page.
- Fixed multiple minor visual bugs in the extension and the dashboard