Bytes Route 1.0.0 Release Notes
July 31th, 2020
The first stable version of Bytes Route is here!
We are proud to announce that July 31st, 2020 marks the release of Bytes Route v1.0.0 - Ant 🐜
This release includes a stable version of the script, extension, dashboard, Launch widget, and the API.
In addition, we added a way to filter by owner, the tours available in the Launch widget, we made several user experience improvements for the edit-mode and publishing a tour. We also fixed numerous bugs that hindered tour running and tour creation.
- Added an option to only display tours made by a specific owner on your website.
- The user id is now part of the dashboard
- Improved the user experience of editing an already published tour.
- Clicking the publish toggle will now display a confirmation window.
- The app side of the site now sits under the ‘/app’ route (previously: ‘/stash’)
- Fixed tour security issues.
- Fixed a bug where tours couldn’t be published & unpublished from the dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where the step pop-up wouldn’t position itself correctly.
- Fixed a bug where users couldn’t move to the next step in a SPA.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t run an unpublished Tour from your dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where running a tour was getting users stuck in an infinite loop.
- Fixed the demo tour available in the extension.
- Fixed some bugs that generated console errors.