New release: Bytes Route version 1.7.0 – Hamster 🐹
Bytes Route 1.7.0 – Hamster is here. This release brings users an easy way to manage the launch options of their tours. Also included are a redesigned dashboard, security improvements, bugfixes for analytics, the Launch widget, and the run script.
Launch options –a new feature that lets you control how your tours appear and run directly from the dashboard.
- Tour options
- autorun – determines if the tour launches automatically on the page where it was created.
- delay – determines after how much delay the tour launches.
- run once – determines if the tour runs more than once for your users.
- widget visibility – determines if the tour appears in the Launch widget.
- Domain options
- find your tours under the domain they were created on.
- view if the script is installed or not on each domain.
- toggle the Launch widget’s visibility on a domain with ease.
- Security improvements
- New contact address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website improvements
- Docs updates
- Fixed a bug where a tour would launch on a page that another finished on.
- Fixed a bug that made tours automatically start when they shouldn’t on SPAs.
- Fixed a bug where tour statistics wouldn’t increment correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong tours to be displayed in the Launch widget.