Bytes Route 1.7.0 Release Notes
March 25th, 2021
New release: Bytes Route version 1.7.0 - Hamster 🐹
Bytes Route 1.7.0 - Hamster is here. This release brings users an easy way to manage the launch options of their tours. Also included are a redesigned dashboard, security improvements, bugfixes for analytics, the Launch widget, and the run script.
FeaturesLaunch options -a new feature that lets you control how your tours appear and run directly from the dashboard.
- Tour options
- autorun - determines if the tour launches automatically on the page where it was created.
- delay - determines after how much delay the tour launches.
- run once - determines if the tour runs more than once for your users.
- widget visibility - determines if the tour appears in the Launch widget.
- Domain options
- find your tours under the domain they were created on.
- view if the script is installed or not on each domain.
- toggle the Launch widget's visibility on a domain with ease.
- Security improvements
- New contact address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website improvements
- Docs updates
- Fixed a bug where a tour would launch on a page that another finished on.
- Fixed a bug that made tours automatically start when they shouldn’t on SPAs.
- Fixed a bug where tour statistics wouldn’t increment correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong tours to be displayed in the Launch widget.