The dashboard is the main control panel. From here you can control your profile, your teams, and your tours.
This displays the currently selected team. Clicking it, allows you to switch to another team or create a new one. Switching to a new team will change the list of tours displayed in the "Product Tours" section.
This displays the account name of the currently logged user. Clicking it will also reveal the "Password Reset" option and a "Log out" button.
Script Scanner in expanded mode
The script scanner contains:
- The bytes route script for the current team. This can be copied and hooked to whatever domains you want the script to run on.
- The list of domains the script has been added to so far. Notice that if the script hasn't been added to any domains, you will see a warning about this (add image)
This is a list of available Tours for the currently selected Team. Each tour card contains:
General tour information (found on the left side of the tour card)
- Tour Title
- Tour domain(what domain URL the first step of the tour was created on)
- Tour creation date
These are actions you can perform on the tour. These are:
- Run Tour: open a new tab and launch the tour directly
- Get tour id: useful if you want to launch a specific tour based on an action performed on the page (user clicked a button or performed an action). For more info see Automatic Tour Triggering.
- Copy Tour Link: copy the link to the detailed Tour Analytics page. Useful when you want to quickly share the stats of a certain tour with your colleagues.
- Delete Tour: permanently delete a tour. A confirmation dialogue will pop-up before the actual tour is erased.
This is where the currently selected team can be managed. Team owners can rename the team, and manage the members.
For more info, you can read the detailed Team Management docs.