Users can launch created tours in the following ways:
Via Automatic Tour Triggering
- This method is the core way that users will launch the tours.
- For more info, you can read theAutomatic Tour Triggering Docs.
Via the Launch Widget
- This method represents another way for users to launch tours.
- The Launch Widget is an optional bubble that can appear on your website, containing the most common tours.
- Users would open this widget, search for the appropriate tour and launch it manually.
- For more info, you can read theLaunch Widget Docs.
Via the Extension
- The Tour Editor Extension contains a list of all created tours. Clicking any of them will launch that tour.
- Launching tours from the Extension is a way for creators to test their newly created tours quickly.
- For more info, you can read theExtension Docs.
Via the Dashboard
- The Detailed View of each tour in the dashboard also contains the option to Launch the Tour directly from that page.
- For more info, you can read theDashboard Docs.