Product Adoption Tool
FROM PRODUCT LAUNCH TO PRODUCT ADOPTION
Product Adoption Software for Product Managers & Product Marketers
Gain unmatched engagement and increase the product adoption rate of your web app with product onboarding tours
1.Create your free Bytes Route account
Just provide your name, email address, and password, and you are set.
After registration, log in to your newly created account.
2. Install the Bytes Route extension
To create and edit product tours directly on your web app, make sure to install Bytes Route Chrome Extension.
3. Create your first product tour
After you install the Chrome extension, you can start creating your first product tour.
There are 4 steps you have to go through to build your first product tour.
4. Connect your web app with Bytes Route
To be able to publish your product tours on your web app, you have to connect Bytes Route with your application.
FROM PLANNING & IMPLEMENTING YOUR PRODUCT TO ANALYSING ITS SUCCESS
How Bytes Route helps you increase
your product adoption rate
1. Internal product launch
Communicate efficiently product changes to your team
➔ The Teams feature allows you to collaborate on creating, editing, and managing tours with your peers.
UI Themes customisation
From the themes tab you can change the look and feel of your guides without writing any code.
Specify a language for your onboarding content.
4. Measure product launch
Analyse and improve your tours based on usage data
➔ The Analytics feature enables you to analyze, adapt and improve your tours to offer the best experiences for your users and maximize your KPIs.
Where does Bytes Route fit in the Digital Adoption Software world?
Digital adoption solution for product people
Why choose Bytes Route?
• We stay true to our promise – no-coding knowledge is required to create content for your digital onboarding programs.
• Dedicated to non-tech people to provide in-app guides and tooltips for a smooth onboarding experience.
• You can make the tour available to everyone who visits a specific page without changing any cookie restrictions.
• There are no concerns regarding the GDPR, and there is no preparation effort.
• Begin as soon as possible. Concentrate solely on the adoption.
• Simply follow the four steps outlined above, and you’ll be good to go.
• No developers for maintaining the integrated code and the entire website.
• Create product tours right away and activate them whenever you want.
• Get unlimited web tours played.