- 1. Introduction
- 2. Getting started
- 3. Creating a tour
- 4. Tour run methods
- 5. Tour analytics
- 6. Teams
- 7. UI Themes
- 8. Multi-languages
- 9. Launch widget
- 10. Web app pages
- 11. Script installing methods
Finalizing a tour
The tour finalization pop-up contains the final details the end-user needs to fill in order to save the tour:
- Tour title - Choosing meaningful titles for the tours makes it easier for end-users to find them in the Launch widget. It also makes it easier for creators to find and manage the tours.
- Tour team - You must choose a Team for the tour. Each tour must belong to a team, in case your account has multiple teams.
- Tour theme (default: Bytes Route) - Creators can improve their tours with custom UI themes. This is essential for keeping brand consistency within the web application. Besides custom themes, creators can opt to leave the default “Bytes Route theme” applied to their tours. For more details on how to create and apply themes, read the Tour UI Themes docs.
- Tour language (default: English) - Creators can choose one language for their tour. Read more in the Multi-languages docs.
Actions that can be performed in this pop-up
- Saving the tour - by pressing the Save Tour button.
- Discard the tour - by pressing the Discard Tour. Clicking this button will delete all the progress made with the tour creation up to that point. This is an irreversible action.
- Return to creation - by pressing the X button in the top-right corner. Doing this allows you to go back and add/delete/edit some steps.
The "Tour finalization" window appearing after pressing [Finish] in the extension or the previous "Step editor" window
The tour summary modal window is the final step of creating a tour. It acts as a feedback pop-up, letting the end-user know she has successfully saved the product tour.
The window also contains a link to the Tour Publish Options.
The tour summary pop-up confirms the tour has been successfully saved.